TT Record Breaker Jenny Crams Six Races Into TT Week
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
TT Record Breaker Jenny Crams Six Races Into TT Week
[Image: jennytinmouthlogo.jpg]

Fast lady racer Jenny Tinmouth has an action packed TT week lined up as she campaigns her Pirelli shod machines in Superbike, Superstock, Supersport and the TT Zero electric bike class.

Jenny has a personal aim to beat her 2009 female lap record and will also keep an eye on her friendly rival, long time TT runner Maria Costello!

The first Superbike event of the week saw Jenny come within a whisker of her own record average speed lap of 116.835mph. However with more races to come she has plenty of opportunities through the week.

Jenny is running a Superstock spec sorrymate.com Honda CBR1000RR in both Superbike and Superstock events and a CBR600RR in Supersport, all equipped with Pirelli Diablo Supercorsas, her favoured choice of tyres. Jenny had a less than ideal build up to the event as Kenny Gilbertson crashed the Superstock bike at the Cadwell Park BSB round. This left Jenny’s team little repair time before giving her a short first try-out at Oulton Park.

Jenny will also look to run in the TT Zero electric bike TT but has only had a very short run at Jurby today (Sunday 6th June). Her machine will be an Agni electric bike also running Pirelli Diablo Supercorsas which won the inaugural clean emissions race at last year’s TT.

Jenny commented "The build-up wasn’t ideal having to repair the Superstock bike so close to the TT but you get enough practice round here to be fair. I’m probably looking forward to Superstock the most as my bike is of that spec. I already use the Pirelli Supercorsa tyres in British Supersport so its nice coming here and being on the same rubber. I like their feel and they give great feedback, so I’m definitely sticking with them!”

Jenny will be running in both the Supersport and Superstock classes on Monday, probably her toughest day of the week
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
07-06-2010, 10:23 AM
Website Find Reply