TT Podium for Cummins
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
TT Podium for Cummins
[Image: mcadoogif.gif]

McAdoo Kawasaki Racing’s Conor Cummins scored his first podium of TT 2010 today, finishing third in the Superstock 1000cc race.

The Ramsey Rocket began the day with an eighth place finish in the Superstock 600cc race. Conrod had made a decent start lying sixth at Glen Helen just fractions of a second off the pace, but the practice problems with quickshifters returned which cost valuable time throughout the race and ending any hopes of a podium finish.

The Superstock race was a blinder with a four man scrap at the front between Conrod, Hutchy, Farquhar and Michael Dunlop. Sector times were being matched and lap records fell on a number of occasions but when the dust settled, Conrod grabbed third spot on the podium. He managed to lap at over 129mph on the ZX-10R stocker to add to his 131+mph lap on the Superbike. Hutchinson won again with fellow ZX-10R rider Farquhar in second. Conrod’s run of international podiums started at TT 2009 and he has now continued that achievement right though the 2009 UGP, 2009 Macau GP, 2010 NW200, and now TT2010 – the only rider to do so showing remarkable consistency from someone so young.

Many thanks to all the team’s sponsors for their support, especially Metzeler tyres and Maxton suspension for all their help.

TV coverage continues nightly on ITV4 (Sky channel 120) at 9pm.
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
08-06-2010, 10:56 AM
Website Find Reply