Wednesday Racing General + Interim Reports
[Image: ttnewlogo.gif]

Wednesday June 9th

1045hrs - Supersport TT Race 2 - 4 laps

1315hrs - Sidecar TT Race 2 - 3 laps

1630hrs - TT Zero Race 1 lap

--- / ---

10:00

The racing today has been delayed due to low-lying cloud. See Government webcam on the mountain - http://www.gov.im/transport/webcam/webcam.aspx?webcam=6

The second Supersport TT was due to get away at 10.45am, with Sidecar B race at 1.15pm and the TT Zero race at 4.30pm.

The course was due to be closed at 10am, however organisers have announced the Mountain section from Ramsey Hairpin to Creg-ny-Baa will now close at 11.30am and the rest of the course by midday.

It has been announced that organisers hope to get today's racing under way at 1pm, but the situation is being kept under review and further announcements regarding the racing will be made later.

10:40

A further delay to the racing had been announced.

12:30 - Mountain Road will close
13:00 - Other sections of the Circuit will close
13:45 - Racing to get away

11:45

The second Supersport TT was due to get under way at 10.45am, but they hope to get the four-lap race away at 1.45pm.

Sidecar race B, which was due at 1.15pm, is now provisionally scheduled for 3.45pm.

The crossing points will be opened from 5pm to 6pm if the schedule does go ahead.

At 6.15pm there will be a one lap practice for bikes entered for Friday's Senior TT.

The one lap TT Zero race, which had been due at 4.30pm, is now scheduled for 6.45pm.

The course is scheduled to start opening at 8pm, with the Mountain section from Ramsey Hairpin to Creg-ny-Baa opening at 9pm.

13:30

A further 15 minute delay has been announced, with racing to get underway at 14:00 hrs.

13:45

Keith Amor and Paul Owen refuse to race in the present conditions.
John McGuinness and Guy Martin have expressed their negative feelings towards racing in the present conditions.
Reported via the radio that it is now raining in Ramsey. (See the webcam - http://www.ramseycam.com/webcam_006.htm )

13:50

Indefinite delay to todays racing, due to the weather being experienced.

13:54

There will be no racing today.
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2010, 01:55 PM by Malcolm.)
09-06-2010, 10:29 AM
Website Find Reply