Paul Dobbs - RIP
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Paul Dobbs - RIP
[Image: ttnewlogo.gif]

The Auto Cycle Union regret to announce that Paul Dobbs, 39, from Onewhero, New Zealand, was killed during the Supersport 2 race at the TT races in a racing incident at Ballagarey.

Paul was an experienced TT competitor with a best finish of sixth in the 400cc lightweight TT race in 2000. He first competed in the Isle of Man TT Races in 1999.

He was married with two children. The ACU wishes to pass on their deepest sympathy to the rider’s family and friends.

Jim Parker, Chairman, ACU, commented:

“Paul was a really popular rider in the paddock and was a great competitor. He was a very talented rider who made many friends in the racing community. He will be sorely missed.”

TTwebsite, take this opportunity to extend their sincerest condolences to the family of Paul, and all of his close friends.

You will be sorely missed Paul, - Rest In Peace.
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
10-06-2010, 04:50 PM
Website Find Reply
pegasus Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 0
RE: Paul Dobbs - RIP
R I P dobsy...thinking of bridget and the kids at this time.
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2010, 10:45 PM by pegasus.)
10-06-2010, 10:24 PM
Find Reply
pat slinn Offline

Threads: 37
RE: Paul Dobbs - RIP
(10-06-2010, 04:50 PM)Malcolm Wrote:
[Image: ttnewlogo.gif]

The Auto Cycle Union regret to announce that Paul Dobbs, 39, from Onewhero, New Zealand, was killed during the Supersport 2 race at the TT races in a racing incident at Ballagarey.

Paul was an experienced TT competitor with a best finish of sixth in the 400cc lightweight TT race in 2000. He first competed in the Isle of Man TT Races in 1999.

He was married with two children. The ACU wishes to pass on their deepest sympathy to the rider’s family and friends.

Jim Parker, Chairman, ACU, commented:

“Paul was a really popular rider in the paddock and was a great competitor. He was a very talented rider who made many friends in the racing community. He will be sorely missed.”

TTwebsite, take this opportunity to extend their sincerest condolences to the family of Paul, and all of his close friends.

You will be sorely missed Paul, - Rest In Peace.

At times like this I search my consious for the justefcation of racing on the mountain circuit, however I know that Paul would want racing to continue. As long as there are young men and women and racing motorcycles they will be raced around the mountain circuit, and the window will be pushed, and I and Race Mission will continue to support them. I knew Paul and I spoke with him imediatly before he started his race, he was a gentleman and he will be missed. My heart felt condolences go out to his wife and two girls.

Rest in Peace Paul.

Pat Slinn. Race Mission.
11-06-2010, 05:15 PM
Find Reply