HILL LOOKING TO REGAIN BSB PODIUM AT KNOCKHILL
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
HILL LOOKING TO REGAIN BSB PODIUM AT KNOCKHILL
[Image: teamsuzukihdr.gif]

The Worx Crescent Suzuki team head north of border to the Knockhill circuit in Fife this weekend for round six of the 2010 British Superbike Championship.

The team will be without Yukio Kagayama after the Japanese star was found to have broken a bone in his right hand, the result of his crash in race one at last weekend's Mallory Park round.

Meanwhile championship leader Tommy Hill is 100% fit and ready for the racing and ready to gather up more podium points in preparation for the year-end Title Fighters' Showdown.

Jack Valentine - Team Manager:

"Yuki being out this weekend is a disappointment but it's vitally important that he rests his hand to be fit again for Snetterton in a fortnight's time. The team remain fully behind Yuki and it's been his bad luck that he's collected two injuries that have stopped his riding for periods of this year. We really enjoy working with him and as at Thruxton he's shown he's podium potential all the way, so we look forward to his return. For his part Yuki says he's gutted, he's been wanting to put his championship back on course and he's disappointed he'll not be seeing his fans in Scotland this weekend.

"While our weekend at Mallory Park was a disappointment it was by no means a reflection of our potential. Tommy remains 100% focused, as does the team and we know in the GSX-R1000 we have the machine to do the job. And it was only two seasons ago that Tom Sykes scored us a win at Knockhill so we know we can lead there, that's not a concern. For now we're staying focused and putting our efforts into getting Tommy more of those podium points that will be so important come the end of the season."
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
01-07-2010, 02:16 PM
Website Find Reply