Staring Set For Snetterton Superstock Debut With HM Plant Honda
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Staring Set For Snetterton Superstock Debut With HM Plant Honda
[Image: hondahdr.gif]

Reigning Australian Supersport champion Bryan Staring will make his UK debut next weekend (16/17/18 July) at Snetterton, with the HM Plant Honda team, as he deputises for the injured Steve Plater in the National Superstock 1000 Championship.

[Image: bstaring.jpg]

Staring joins the team for the next round only and flies to the UK at the start of next week in preparation for his debut. Staring is already familiar with the Honda Fireblade as he currently leads the Australian Superbike Championship for the Japanese manufacturer, having already lifted the Supersport title.

Staring said:

“I feel really privileged to have been given the chance to come and race in the UK by the HM Plant Honda team. It has been a dream of mine for a while, so to get the chance to come over for the Snetterton round and make that a reality is a great opportunity for me. The team are well known and regarded, as they have won so many titles and BSB as a whole is looked up to here in Australia so it is going to be a blast! I fly over on Monday and then get to visit the team on Wednesday before heading to Snetterton.

“I guess I am going to have to approach the weekend slightly differently to what I am used to; it will be a new team, a new track and a new, albeit similar, bike, but my aim is to take time on Friday to learn the ropes and settle in and then I need to be up there and doing the business in qualifying and the race. My long term goal is to come and race in BSB as that seems to be the best way to then move to the world stage. I just can’t wait to get over to the UK and give it my best shot.”
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
08-07-2010, 03:59 PM
Website Find Reply