TINMOUTH ALL SET FOR TTXGP UK CHAMPIONSHIP!
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
TINMOUTH ALL SET FOR TTXGP UK CHAMPIONSHIP!
[Image: jennytinmouthlogo.jpg]

[Image: ttxgplogo.gif]

Ellesmere Port road racer Jenny Tinmouth has recently added to her already busy schedule by announcing her entry in the TTXGP UK Championship. Riding the Team AGNI bike she competed on at this year’s Isle of Man TT, where she went on to achieve a fourth place finish having never ridden the machine before taking to the start line, Jenny is looking forward to racing the electric bike once again this weekend at Snetterton.

Riders from all over the world will compete in three ‘regional’ championships, being held in North America, Northern Europe (UK), and Southern Europe. Each ‘regional’ championship comprises of four rounds, the Northern European (UK) region staging events at Snetterton, Anglesey, Donington Park and Brands Hatch.

There will be four races at each Northern European round starting with this weekend’s opening encounter at Snetterton where there will be two races on Saturday and two on Sunday.

At the end of each respective championship, the top eight teams will win a place in the TTXGP/UEM Final which takes place at Albacete, Spain over the weekend of 23 -24 October.

The dates for the Northern European rounds are as follows:

· 10 -11 July Snetterton, UK

· 24 - 25 July Anglesey, UK

· 20 - 21 Aug Donington Park, UK

· 2 - 3 Oct Brands Hatch, UK

[Image: jennytelectric.jpg]

“I am looking forward to getting back on the electric bike at the weekend for Team Agni. I enjoyed riding the bike at the TT this year and it will be interesting to see how well it goes on a short circuit. I am really grateful to be asked to race the bike and I am very interested in the development of the bikes, not only because of the emissions point of view but the fact they are silent, which is a good thing because many of the tracks in the UK that we love we cannot practice or race on very often due to severe noise restrictions. The electric bike, if the development can continue, could offer a fantastic alternative with many possibilities, and with no pollution or noise implications who could possibly complain about us having fun ... on any Sunday!!” Jenny Tinmouth.
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
09-07-2010, 02:46 PM
Website Find Reply
deejay51 Offline

Threads: 9
RE: TINMOUTH ALL SET FOR TTXGP UK CHAMPIONSHIP!
Wow, Malcolm ty for posting that, to Jenny all the very best that is great news. ZEV racing needs a swift kick to get the 'ground rules' totally sorted and locked in with the FIM for 2011. Damn it I find it so frustrating that this effectively noiseless, clean form of racing seems to be at the mercy of too many factions.

What's needed is a full on real world meeting to thrash out the future of ZEV racing world wide, how I would love to be involved in that!!!
10-07-2010, 03:27 AM
Website Find Reply