SWAN HONDA SET TO FLY AT HIGH-SPEED SNETTERTON
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
SWAN HONDA SET TO FLY AT HIGH-SPEED SNETTERTON
[Image: swanhondahdr.gif]

The Swan Honda team are determined to get their championship challenge back on track this weekend at the triple header seventh round of the MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship at Snetterton in Norfolk.

Stuart Easton and James Ellison had a challenging opening race at Knockhill last time out, but with the second race cancelled due to the weather conditions; both riders will get the chance to make amends with the rescheduled second race taking place on Saturday ahead of the two races on Sunday. Easton and Ellison are both feeling fired up to put their Swan Hondas back in contention of podium finishes as the pair fight to return to the top six in the overall standings ahead of the championship ‘Showdown’.

[Image: easton1.jpg]

Easton said:

“I am pleased we have three races this weekend as Snetterton should suit the Swan Honda and I really feel that we can make up some points. The last few rounds have been a disaster by our standards, but we intend on putting it right this weekend as we know that we have the pace to do it. I need to go out and win races and if I do that the points will look after themselves and we will be inside the top six come the Showdown. We know we are fast, we showed that at the past few rounds, we just need to keep it together for the races. We have three chances this weekend and I don’t intend on wasting them.”

Ellison said:

“I’m feeling pretty good about the weekend; I’m getting stronger all the time and I think these races will be easier for me as it is not such a physical circuit to ride. That said, I felt good at Knockhill and was putting in some good long runs, but this weekend should be better. I was disappointed by the result at Knockhill – the problem was tyre pressure being too high and there was no grip, but now we have to concentrate on Snetterton and get back to winning races to get into the Showdown. I have to start finishing on the podium, it is not unrealistic but it won’t be easy, but that is definitely the goal for the three races this weekend.”
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
14-07-2010, 01:51 PM
Website Find Reply