Relentless By TAS Suzuki 'Sign Up' For Ulster Grand Prix
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Relentless By TAS Suzuki 'Sign Up' For Ulster Grand Prix
[Image: relentlesshdr.jpg]

Moneymore based Relentless by TAS Suzuki is pleased to announce its involvement at the forthcoming Ulster Grand Prix on August 14 with current antipodean riders Bruce Anstey and Cameron Donald.

It will be the final part of the 2010 international road racing jigsaw for Hector and Philip Neill’s team, and both are confident of adding to this season’s North West 200 Supersport and Superbike wins, not forgetting the team’s prestigious Isle of Man Superbike and Senior TT podiums in June.

The Ulster Grand Prix has been a happy hunting ground in past years for Relentless by TAS Suzuki, and both riders are well rested and prepared for the final challenge of 2010.

Cameron Donald

“I’ve had some extra miles on my GSX-R machinery since the TT at the Southern 100 and also put in a successful test at Kirkistown with my BSB team-mate Michael Laverty. I’m feeling relaxed and confident in the knowledge that we have the best machinery for the job at Dundrod, and I’m looking forward to returning to The Ulster after missing out last year. I’m currently in France taking in a couple of stages of the Tour de France before I rejoin a slightly more high speed peloton at Dundrod!”

Bruce Anstey

“Since the TT I have been happy to rest and prepare myself for Dundrod, where I have some fond memories and posted some great wins. Hopefully the weather is kind to the organisers and we get a safe and successful day’s racing.”

Philip Neill – Team Manager

“Now that we have finally confirmed our participation in the Ulster Grand Prix, the team is geared up for the final international road race of our season. Cameron has enjoyed a bit more track time since the TT and should be back to his fighting best at Dundrod, and Bruce will no doubt be ready for the challenge after a short rest post TT. We have a good record at Dundrod, and as always, we will be there looking for silverware to end the season on a positive note.”
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
24-07-2010, 05:24 PM
Website Find Reply