BSB legend Reynolds to ride Rizla Suzuki at Brands Hatch
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
BSB legend Reynolds to ride Rizla Suzuki at Brands Hatch
[Image: teamsuzukihdr.jpg]

Double British Superbike champion John Reynolds will return to Brands Hatch next weekend (6/7/8 August) when he joins Rizla Suzuki MotoGP star Álvaro Bautista to perform demonstration laps on the Grand Prix circuit at the MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship round.

Reynolds is one of the most successful riders in BSB, history having secured two championship crowns in 2001 and 2004 and has competed in 208 BSB races - third only to Michael Rutter and Sean Emmett. Reynolds also held record for the most number of race wins in the championship until the previous round at Snetterton earlier this month, when Ryuichi Kiyonari overtook his tally of 37 race victories.

Reynolds will join Bautista on track to celebrate the 50th year of Suzuki racing and the 25th anniversary of the GSX-R.

Reynolds said: "The GSX-R range is naturally very special to me. I clinched my last championship on one, but it's also the bike I have the fondest memories of. I'm absolutely delighted to be given the honour of riding the GSV-R800 at Brands Hatch for the celebrations and can't wait to put the old leathers back on and lap in front of the crowds again."

[Image: johnreynolds.jpg]

Advance adult weekend admission tickets cost just £30 online with children aged 12 and under admitted free.

Limited grandstand and camping tickets are also on sale now.

For more information and to book visit http://www.brandshatch.co.uk or call 0870 950 9000.
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
30-07-2010, 04:05 PM
Website Find Reply