The Manx Grand Prix Programme and Race Guide
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
[Image: mgp2010prog.jpg]

The Official Programme of the 2010 Manx Grand Prix is a must-have collectable for all real-roads and classic motorcycle racing fans, whether you’re attending the event or not.

Now in its 80th year, the Manx Grand Prix – run on the Isle of Man’s legendary TT Mountain Course – is both the biggest and most prestigious classic bike racing event in the world and a firmly-established entry route into the TT for up-and-coming competitors. Post-classic machines and – new for 2010 – 750cc classic bikes now also appear on the Manx Grand Prix grid, further boosting an already dynamic programme of races for modern and classic motorcycles.

The 56-page A4 Manx Grand Prix Official Programme is packed with must-read features, historical fact files and stunning photography. The accompanying 64-page Race Guide covers all rider, race machine and individual event details in a convenient A5 format.

If you want to have one of these in your collection, visit the official outlet HERE and place your order NOW

Alternatively.

If you would like to purchase a copy of the 2010 Race Programme please send a cheque payable to MMCC Ltd for £12.00 to:

MMCC Office
The Grandstand
Glencrutchery Road
Douglas
Isle of Man
IM2 6DA

Don't forget to include your own name and address!
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
(This post was last modified: 19-08-2010, 03:09 PM by Malcolm.)
19-08-2010, 09:42 AM
Website Find Reply