What Next for Toseland
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
What Next for Toseland
James Toseland has been dumped by Sterilgarda Yamaha who have announced that they intend to have Marco Melandri and Eugene Laverty in their set-up for 2011.

Toseland leaves the Yamaha team after three seasons - two spent in MotoGP and one in WSBK. The former WSBK champion struggled to adapt to MotoGP during his two years there and his failure to win a race with Yamaha in 2010 has duly failed to earn him a stay of execution.

Latest rumours are that Toseland could be heading back to the Ten Kate Honda team he raced with in 2007 before he switched to MotoGP.

Looks like Max Neukirchner may well be getting the boot from Ten Kate then, and there could well be some interesting racing to come between Toseland and the young Jonathan Rea.

Mind you, the fact that they are both now residents of the Isle of Man, they will be able to spend plenty of time together on the Island, (in addition to the time spent waiting on the Steam Packet ferry or at Ronaldsway airport) to discuss their respective opinions etc !!!
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
11-09-2010, 11:14 AM
Website Find Reply