*** Manx2 2011 Flight Sales - Book Now ***
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
*** Manx2 2011 Flight Sales - Book Now ***
[Image: manx2hdr.jpg]

2011 Flights Now on Sale !

[Image: manx2balloons.jpg]

It’s never too early to start thinking about your next trip, whether you want a holiday in the sun, a chance to visit family and friends, or an opportunity to book in that business flight early - or all three, of course!

That’s why we’ve released all of our 2011 seats, so grab the cheapest ones before they go! You can rely on Manx2.com for our exceptional fares and excellent customer service. Plus, taking advantage of our flights that are conveniently timed for onward travel with the leading low-cost airlines means you can easily escape to some of Europe's top destinations!

Book now to avoid disappointment by visiting The Manx2 Website or calling our Reservations Centre on 0871 200 0440.

[Image: manx2footer.jpg]

24-09-2010, 09:49 AM
Website Find Reply
Manx Mist Offline

Threads: 0
RE: *** Manx2 2011 Flight Sales - Book Now ***
Ha I just tried to book a £29 Belfast, its one way & no hold baggage, a return with a bag in the hold was up to around £75 and thats before I got to the credit card surcharge bit.

Ok still reasonable but the balloons above dont really tell the full story.
24-09-2010, 06:30 PM
Find Reply
Lee Offline

Threads: 11
RE: *** Manx2 2011 Flight Sales - Book Now ***
I traveled from Belfast to the isle this year.

Fantastic, only took us about 20mins. You can bring a standard rucksack on board and wear your heavy clothing.

No messing around, jump on jump off.

(speaking of jumping off, the flight goes onward to Manchester. When we were all making our way between the plane and arrivals the pilot shouted out "who's going to Manchester!" 1 dude turned and re boarded the plane, he received a big cheer from all us boys.)Hehe
28-09-2010, 08:19 AM
Find Reply