TT Website Forum

Full Version: Admin Offline (and full webite down)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a eye op for an 'oil change' this afternoon so will be offline for a few days likely.

I am sorry but applications to join and other admin matters will necessarily be delayed dealing with.
Good luck Chris, hope it goes well, 
we're off for our weekend away in Tylerman, this afternoon, so my old phone will struggle to do much!  Confused
Apologies the site has been down for a few days, could not have happened at a worse time with me in hospital Friday.

The site hosting needs renewing, it looks like invoices went to a former email account of Malcolm's. Thanks to YNH Ltd who have kindly reactivated the site whilst I talk to them.

Will advise.

PS the oil change was damn painful,  I only have peripheral vision in the eye for a week or so but can already gauge the operation was a success.
Malcolm had the full pro hosting offering which would cost £220 to renew.

I have asked the new owner what he wants to do, but will renew at the next offering down @ £95. I'll have to delete some of Malcolm's picture archive to get within the limits. Thus a few historic images may be missing. Let me know of any and I'll reinstate them individually.

Longer term I am happy to administer the forum for now. The main news site I will not be keeping up to date. Does anyone want to act as news editor? There is a package installed like 'Word' that I can give access to. Alternative is I freeze the main site as a memorial and just keep the forum going which would allow  an even smaller hosting package to be used at around £50.

Short term I could do with a few more donations please. The domain name expires in three weeks as well! that will be another £22
Oh Chris, we understand that you're in a difficult position at the moment so I can only suggest you do what you think is best for firstly for yourself and secondly for the good of the forum. I might also add that I didn't realise how much I visit the forum until it wasn't there!

Best wishes, Andrew.
Best wishes for a speedy recovery. I use this frequently, and if you let me know your bank details via a private message, I will send you some money.
Thank you for all the work you have put in to keep the site going.
Hope all with the op has gone well Chris. Welcome back.