TT Website Forum
How long have we got? - Printable Version

+- TT Website Forum (https://www.ttwebsite.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Isle of Man TT Website (https://www.ttwebsite.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: TT Related Posts (Only) (https://www.ttwebsite.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: How long have we got? (/showthread.php?tid=20082)

Pages: 1 2

RE: How long have we got? - van man - 19-06-2015

Thanks Malcolm I dont post much but I vist everyday 

RE: How long have we got? - Superbike - 19-06-2015

Thanks so much Malcolm for reconsidering, this site had become an invaluable source of information and I hope we can all help make a difference to the site so we can all be as one big TT family and enjoy the forum once again.

RE: How long have we got? - wsn03 - 19-06-2015

Fantastic! Thanks Malcolm

RE: How long have we got? - Revvin rich - 19-06-2015

This is good news Malcom I'm glad you have reconsidered this is a good forum and we must not let the idiots ruin it for the majority once again thank you!!

RE: How long have we got? - harveymushman - 19-06-2015

Well Done Malcolm - If I am honest I wouldn't have continued if I had been abused. Keyboard warriors are hard to shake off - but well done. I think you might consider to take some of the work load off of giving so much information - its hard to upkeep and I get the feeling every update has your name on it. Could I also suggest a new sticky maybe after this affair reading the riot act - so to speak - sorry if I sound like I am delivering the sermon

RE: How long have we got? - excollier - 19-06-2015

Hurrah!

RE: How long have we got? - Ackerman - 20-06-2015

I'd certainly pay a subscription - maybe have a level where paying members can post and visitors/guests simply get to read?

RE: How long have we got? - Sackman - 20-06-2015

Well done Malcom, I don't post very much but I visit most days, keeps me sane through the 50 boring weeks off the year....

RE: How long have we got? - SteelieGreg - 20-06-2015

(20-06-2015, 12:12 AM)Sackman Wrote: Well done Malcom, I don't post very much but I visit most days, keeps me sane through the 50 boring weeks off the year....

Thank you Malcolm. I'm a "comeover" from the old IOMTT site and have not posted here before but enjoy reading daily and loved the TT reports. This site is hugely appreciated and informative.

RE: How long have we got? - SILJA - 20-06-2015

I'm a come over as well and I really appreciate that the forum will continue. Thank you Malcolm! There is such a lot of good and important information to take part of here, so a forum like this is very important!

RE: How long have we got? - JAT - 20-06-2015

Good news, thanks for reconsidering Malcom.

RE: How long have we got? - rutolander - 20-06-2015

Good news don't post a lot only photos.
Did not know all this was going on just got back from IOM.

RE: How long have we got? - harveymushman - 20-06-2015

(20-06-2015, 08:58 AM)rutolander Wrote: Good news don't post a lot only photos.
Did not know all this was going on just got back from IOM.

Just got back!!!! -Proper TT visit !!! Like your style (unless of course it was first ferry back that Steam Packet offered you)

RE: How long have we got? - NSR500 - 20-06-2015

Malcolm, a true Gent, thanks for continuing the forum, name and shame anyone that abuses the system.....

RE: How long have we got? - Electrajohnt - 20-06-2015

Thank goodness we are not loosing this site. Grateful to you Malcolm, whoever you are, it keeps the blues under control 'til next year.