Mackenzie set for Spain as Mar-Train ready to test
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Mackenzie set for Spain as Mar-Train ready to test
[Image: martrainracinglogo.jpg]

Mar-Train Racing are one of the first British Supersport Championship teams to head to Spain to get their pre-season testing campaign underway as the Northern Irish-based squad head to Almeria this week with Taylor Mackenzie and Jack Kennedy.

The pair will get their first chance to test the new Yamaha ahead of the opening round of the season at Brands Hatch this Easter as Mackenzie makes the move back to the British paddock joining Kennedy, who is looking to make amends in 2012 following missing events last year due to injury.

Mackenzie said:

"It was really good to get over to Northern Ireland a few weeks back and meet the team for the first time even though it was only for one day. I know Andy Jamison from the racing paddock but it was nice to meet Tim and Sonya Martin and visit the workshop and Mar-Train offices. I'll be riding a standard R6 for two days at Almeria, then the team are out next week where I'll get three days on the Mar-Train Racing Yamaha Supersport machine. Having seen the bike for the first time it looks really good now it's time to ride my race-bike and I'm looking forward to it."

[Image: taylormckenziemartrainpic.jpg]

27-02-2012, 12:38 PM
Website Find Reply