Lisa Ross Update & Thanks
Anonymous
Unregistered

Lisa Ross Update & Thanks
Lisa, while reclining in her extra comfy national health bed in Dundee has been using her mobile phone to send me some text messages letting me know how she is getting on. (God help those with pacemakers, she has probably caused a dozen panics in her time in the hospital) Typical Lisa, irrespective of how she is, her banter is spot on.

She is in good spirits, and considering the situation that she is faced with she is one brave little lady.

She has asked me to thank the following:- Scottish Marshals, Stuart Cole, George Patterson who has visited evey week and Bob Grant.

Sadly there has been no mail from eithet KDMC or EF and I personally find that extremely disappointing. (Anyone out there involved care to make a posting ?)

I am planning to visit Lisa on Monday, so if anyone wants to extend their wishes to her, then send them to me and I will pass them on.

Nae flooers, jist sum cash tae get the bike ready fur nixt year - "Thats what she said".

She's got more test tickles than most men I have ever met.

Oh aye, not forgetting Ray & Johnny who gave up going out in the last race to go and see Lisa. Friends and that is what it is all about.
26-07-2003, 01:28 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Lisa Ross Update & Thanks
Malcolm,

without getting into a big discussion over this matter. Can you tell me why the aforementioned clubs should feel obligated to get in touch with her? Just think of how many actual CLUB MEMBERS are in hospital during the year and manage to get by without that little message from whoever! Im sure she has enough sympathy heading her way! without looking for any more! John Leech
27-07-2003, 01:51 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Just a personal comment John.
27-07-2003, 10:19 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

as i said Malcolm no problem i was just curious! Regards John
27-07-2003, 11:24 AM