A petition might interest you...
Anonymous
Unregistered

A petition might interest you...
Call for Jeremy Clarkson's Sacking

To: Motorcyclists
Jeremy Clarkson has repeatedly expressed his desire to inflict injury upon and to cause the death of motorcyclists in the UK. His recent outburst on the BBC's Top Gear program dated 7th August 2005 was outrageous. His assertion that he would like to shoot a motorcyclist in the face is in keeping with his tasteless tirades against motorcyclists. Given that he has previously expressed a wish to string cheese-wire across roads to behead motorcyclists, we feel that he is unsuitable as a 'motoring' journalist within the BBC and we call upon the BBC to remove him henceforth from their programming.

<A HREF="http://www.petitiononline.com/bikers8u/petition-sign.html">http://www.petitiononline.com/bikers8u/petition-sign.html</A>?

24-08-2005, 07:13 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: A petition might interest you...
Thanks Helen, I'm No 1940 Sig.
25-08-2005, 06:56 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm 1965, get signed up now.
25-08-2005, 02:09 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

I am number 1938.
25-08-2005, 02:19 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Im 1980
25-08-2005, 02:53 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

And did you know that Mr Clarkson now owns a slice of the Isle of Man? He has brought the lighthouse cottages on Langness.
His father-in-law was the only Manxman to win a VC, wonder what VC would stand for in relation to the aforementioned Jeremy?
I've got a few suggestions!
25-08-2005, 03:56 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

This nutter is dangerous, some idiot might just take him seriously, not necesssarilly with a gun.

Anyone posted the link to the petition on other motor cycle/ biker sites?
25-08-2005, 04:32 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yep its been posted on several over the last few months

Yes I did say months, this has been doing the rounds for about two or three of them now. I do agree with the sentiment of it though, he should be gagged at the very least
25-08-2005, 05:42 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

I spent a lot of time at S100 time, glaring down the hill from the farm where we were staying, in the general direction of his acquision. How dare he move to the Island, with his attitude to other people. I hope he gets an appropriate welcome!
25-08-2005, 06:07 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

1832 thats me :-)

cheers,
Stella
25-08-2005, 07:58 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Stella
U ever get your email fixed?
25-08-2005, 08:06 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Stella
Not yet !

but tracked them all to my youngest sons "bit" of the computer

autums coming, dark nights etc, will get all these jobs sorted.

enjoyed the gypsy lifestyle of the summer :-)

cheers,
Stella
25-08-2005, 08:44 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Stella
You will have to get your mailbox decontaminated, cos it has been filled several times over with Oz and NornIrn nonsense, from the little circle of friends who adopted you a few months ago!!
25-08-2005, 09:45 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm 1945. Does he actually spend much time here? In other words, am I likely to 'run into' him posing around in loud, flash, fast cars when I'm out for an early ride?
27-08-2005, 10:07 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

I think he has just moved..I'll be looking out for him at the World Tin Bath Champs in Castletown today...maybe he'd like to try the flying comp, and get a good "dooking"!
27-08-2005, 10:42 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

What about a petitioners ride out - suggested starting point ummm..... how about Langness Lighthouse. Best time for me is dawn on Sunday mornings. I'll keep my eyes open at the tin baths - just trying to sort out flying machine for a friend.
27-08-2005, 10:53 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Although I signed up (1940) just after Helen's posting. I have since been "Rebuked" by someone telling me to "lighten up, he's a performer...etc". They say that one of Clarkson's best mates is a biker!!!!
Maybe his anti-biking remarks are made only to wind people up but I stand to be corrected.
27-08-2005, 04:54 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Me, I'm number 2118, but where are all the others?
27-08-2005, 10:04 PM