Linfoot in sorrymate.com SMT Honda switch
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Linfoot in sorrymate.com SMT Honda switch
Dan Linfoot will return for a second season in the MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship after signing a deal which will see the young pretender switch to Honda machinery with the sorrymate.com SMT team.

Linfoot is looking to build on his experience from his first full season in BSB last year, which included a front row qualifying start and several top ten finishes including a best result of fifth at Croft for the Motorpoint Yamaha team. Now, Linfoot is looking to come back even stronger with Robin Croft's squad for the 2011 championship.

Linfoot said:

"I am really excited about the new season and I am eager to get on the Honda, as in the past I have mainly raced Yamahas. You can see what a good package the Fireblade is from their results last season and although I know it will be different, I can't wait to get going. The team have proved in the past they can run inside the top five with Karl Harris and last year with Chris Walker so I want to show what I am capable of with the SMT team this season. I will be pushing as hard as I can and I want to be in the Showdown at the final rounds."

Team owner Robin Croft concluded:

"This is another great step for our team, made possible by the tremendous support of Fergus Dalgarno of sorrymate.com. This, together with signing a rider of Dan's ability will enable us to start our fourth full season in the BSB class with the genuine prospect of visiting the podium."
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
19-01-2011, 12:38 PM
Website Find Reply