BROOKES AND SEELEY READY FOR CROFT
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
BROOKES AND SEELEY READY FOR CROFT
[Image: relentless2011hdr.jpg]

Relentless Suzuki by TAS Racing is up and running and ready for round three of the British Superbike and Supersport Championship at Croft this weekend with Josh Brookes and Alastair Seeley already settled in at the North Yorkshire venue.

The Northern Ireland-based team has enjoyed previous success at Croft and team manager Philip Neill say's 'his boys' are fired up and ready to go.

Philip Neill - Team Manager:

"Alastair comes to Croft off the back of a decent run in the Supersport class on the all-new GSX-R600 Suzuki and Josh and his bike are good-as-new and ready for round three of the BSB series. We have had plenty of success at Croft in the past and the GSX-R1000 Superbike, as we know, works extremely well around here. As a team, we will look to re-group and all of us, including Josh, understand that it's all about the Shoot-Out at this time of the year, so we'll approach this round accordingly."

Josh Brookes:

"Last year I didn't have a great time at Croft but we had problems. This year I'm with a new team and I'm really enjoying riding for Relentless Suzuki and we're making good progress with the bike. It's not a matter of liking or disliking a circuit; as long as I'm riding my bike I'm happy. We know what we have to do this weekend: Be in the points."

Alastair Seeley:

"I've had three podiums on the spin on the new GSX-R600 and I had a good time at Croft last year on the Superbike, so I'm looking forward to this meeting. Ben has been the man to beat so far this season in Supersport but we'll go to Croft looking to ruffle his feathers and hopefully close the gap in the championship."
12-05-2011, 07:25 PM
Website Find Reply