Macau Gp Result
Anonymous
Unregistered

Macau Gp Result
1 Michael Rutter
2 John McGuinness
3 Stuart Easton

Steve Allan 8th Les Shand 11th Callum Ramsey 19th
Roger crashed on a slippery surface in morning warm up and sustained minor injuries to hand and foot looks like he pulled in during the race.Our Orange phone mast is down at moment so not been in contact with anyone :-(
Congratulations to all.

cheers,
Stella

PS full results,times etc, on <A HREF="http://www.mst-group.co.uk">www.mst-group.co.uk</A>
20-11-2004, 10:01 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Macau Gp Result
Thanks Stella, I was just about to phone you and ask if you knew what happened to Roger. Fantastic result for Steve Allan...can't imagine that style round Macau! After this, surely Les will do the Manx, it will be a cinch!
Wish I could have seen the race, what a field of sensational talent. I am beginning to weaken on getting SKY!
20-11-2004, 10:11 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Michael Rutter, you are a champion, that circuit is like Monaco for bikes. It is either concrete or armco both sides.
If it is the rock walls of Billown or the armco of Macau the great riders always will out in the end.
Congratulations to every rider who competed.
20-11-2004, 12:26 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

I spoke to Roger this morning and he told me he had slid off on the warm-up lap at the Melco hairpin and had caught his leg between the rear wheel and the exhaust can, leaving him with a sprained ankle and bruising. He had thought that he would be OK during the race but he overshot at the infamous Lisboa corner after his foot slipped off the peg while braking - he realized that he wasn't able to make a race of it and pulled out. His room-mate at the hotel, Dean Ellison, kept sensible during the race on the Brian Morrison-run DMR Racing 600 Honda, coming 6th in class, with team-mate Les Shand finishing an exceptional 11th in front of many Macau regulars (including Marcus Barth who is getting married next week...our congratulations!)

I have heard that Honda Austria's Erwin Wilding is now stable and his condition is improving in hospital after his massive crash in first qualifying.
20-11-2004, 09:56 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks Clive appreciate the update on everyone.

cheers,
Stella
21-11-2004, 12:56 AM