Well Done
FC
Unregistered

Well Done
Before this years TT had started many on this site and others had a great time ripping the Back out of Paul Phillips and his team for they way they went about running the TT. Well I have to say Paul and his team can hold thier heads up high. The racing was first class, lap records being battered left right and centre, the Paddock was the best ive ever seen it, tidy,clean and well set out. Gone has the days when riders had problems with those in the tower, help and support was freely given this year to All not just the stars of the meeting (all entrants are stars).

Any problems that did occure could in no way be put at the door of Paul or his team. Rip offs with the boats, burgers and beer, thats down to others. Costs for the use of the Grandstand, well thats on a par with other international meetings except that you have to pay to get in the other meetings.

Getting back to the standard of riders, have to say a great improvement and appart from one or two minor spills and the freak accident on the last day the TT was a safe and succesfull TT all round.

The action taken by the police at this years meeting has also got to be applauded. the action taken has meant that The TT is to see more visitors going home to their families than ever before.

So from me I have to say. Paul & team, the Police. Marshalls and medical teams WELL DONE and last but not least Well done to the thousands of fans that came and enjoyed the TT. Smile
14-06-2007, 05:25 PM