Barry Hibbett, Chief EMRA scrutineer and TT Scrutineer
thewitch
Unregistered

RE: Barry Hibbett, Chief EMRA scrutineer and TT Scrutineer
From Barry Hibbett's daughter. (as posted on steve's Place)
Hi All

I appreciate I have already done this, but would just like to say thank you again for all of your support, cards and messages over the last few weeks. It is a difficult time and everyones kindness has been of great help.

As promised I said I would let you know how much was raised etc.

The donations in leu of flowers came to £792. This is being matched in full by E-ON UK, and has been donated to the ACU Benevolent Fund.

The £10,000 donated by Dad to Mallory Park Medical Centre Fund has bought, a Med Centre owned Doctors Car (Silver Volvo Estate); 2 De-fibs, a vacu matress and a portable monitor. E-ON will also be adding around a further 2k to the donation.

For anyone who missed me talking about this, Dads donation to the Med Centre follows a conversation we had some time ago about if there was anything he wanted me to do outside of his will with the estate.

After the sport had been part of his life for over 50 years he felt this would be a fitting way of being able to put something back to a sport he had been part of for so long as a rider and official. I have to say in the purchases made for the Med Centre, Mark Jessup has absolutely captured the essence of the sentiment, so thank you Mark.

Anyway, keep in touch and as the season has now started will hopefully catch up soon. Please feel free to forward to anyone I have missed.

Yours in Sport

Tina
03-03-2008, 08:29 AM

Messages In This Thread
Barry Hibbett, Chief EMRA scrutineer and TT Scrutineer - by thewitch - 19-01-2008, 12:01 PM
[No subject] - by nutty slack - 19-01-2008, 04:48 PM
Barry's Funeral Details - by steve-e - 20-01-2008, 09:28 PM
RE: Barry Hibbett, Chief EMRA scrutineer and TT Scrutineer - by thewitch - 03-03-2008, 08:29 AM