Barry Hibbett, Chief EMRA scrutineer and TT Scrutineer
tina Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 0
RE: Barry Hibbett, Chief EMRA scrutineer and TT Scrutineer
Its been a bit mind blowing to be fair - I dont think even I realised how many people knew him... page 21? at least it wasnt page 3 lol. Just re-read my post - lordy I can waffle. Its just that words are really easy, and since Dads passing its been a huge reminder certainly to me that its your actions that matter most, and Dad certainly made actions count and have led to the messages of respect etc in his death.

The biggest and most lasting tribute to Barry would be if even just a few more people in the racing family pulled together that bit more. Riders etc to consider what it takes to make a meeting happen, (how many people realise that the Clerk has to do risk assessments at meetings Bonk) for officials to remember its ultimately about the riders, and for everyone to remember its all our sport so for heavens sake get involved and look after it. If Dads passing just reminds a few of us, and makes us act even just a little differently sometimes then he'll be up there smiling.
18-03-2008, 08:18 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
Barry Hibbett, Chief EMRA scrutineer and TT Scrutineer - by thewitch - 19-01-2008, 12:01 PM
[No subject] - by nutty slack - 19-01-2008, 04:48 PM
Barry's Funeral Details - by steve-e - 20-01-2008, 09:28 PM
RE: Barry Hibbett, Chief EMRA scrutineer and TT Scrutineer - by tina - 18-03-2008, 08:18 PM