Helicopter funds
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Helicopter funds
Sam, I think that the posting you have made here is totally inappropriate and certainly unwarranted.

In this particular instance, I would most certainly hope that this has been posted without any malice.

I would dare to guess that you are not aware as to the esteem in which Stella and her family are held by the motorcycle racing fraternity, and if you had cared to read the postings further down the board (if you visit here regularly) this would have become extremely apparent to you.

What would have been more appropriate, if you are so concerned about people collecting money for "The Helicopter Fund", would have been for you to contact Stella by email, explaining the differences between the funding for the use of the Helicopters on The Island. Otherwise it would have been much better for you, never to have posted at all.

Mind you, Stella would not have been able to email you back would she, as you have carefully forgotten to add your email address to your posting ?

Stella and family, I apologise for having let this particular posting slip through and for any upset that this may have caused you.
22-04-2003, 08:09 AM

Messages In This Thread
Helicopter funds - by Anonymous - 10-04-2003, 11:43 AM
Re: Helicopter funds - by Anonymous - 10-04-2003, 04:46 PM
Re: Helicopter funds - by Anonymous - 21-04-2003, 10:00 AM
Re: Helicopter funds - by Anonymous - 21-04-2003, 11:40 PM
Re: Helicopter funds - by Anonymous - 22-04-2003, 08:09 AM