Official reason why iomtt.com closed the forum
Steady the Edward Offline

Threads: 43
RE: Official reason why iomtt.com closed the forum
(21-11-2014, 11:12 PM)Boltonswanderer Wrote: Is this a coincidence but why are DED putting out tenders to run the TT ??
Or am I missing something.

I am not sure but as I understand it any job/contact up for renewal has to or should I say supposed to be put up for tender , and for all I am not total sure I think what you will find is that the ACU events contract to run things is up for renewal , just a formality , for as the ACU are the governing body of motorsport in the UK and the main provider of insurance for motorsport , there is no one out there that can match the criteria required to compete with them , 

it would be very interesting to have the openness to be able to see how many dots and zeros there are in the number at the bottom of the bill payed to the ACU 
I would love to see the shock on some Manx faces if they ever found out 

because just think about it , they make the rules up as they go along which is fine as it is a unique event with no benchmark to go by , all they have to do is get on with it run it in house with the people they have on the Island and put the profits in the back pocket thank you very much , the one big stumbling block is finding an insurance body to provide the cover they would need in todays world   
23-11-2014, 05:13 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official reason why iomtt.com closed the forum - by Boltonswanderer - 21-11-2014, 11:12 PM
RE: Official reason why iomtt.com closed the forum - by Steady the Edward - 23-11-2014, 05:13 PM
RE: Official reason why iomtt.com closed the forum - by Dougboy - 09-12-2014, 10:51 AM
RE: Official reason why iomtt.com closed the forum - by Dougboy - 26-11-2014, 04:55 PM