Guy Martin: This will not be my last TT
Superbike Offline

Threads: 4
RE: Guy Martin: This will not be my last TT
I have been fortunate enough to meet the great man a few times as I race mountain bikes as well, and always bump in to him at one or two events and to be honest he'd rather a good chat than just sign this and that, autograph hunters as he calls them. He parked his van next to me at one event and chatted and spoke to him quite a bit, He is a real nice guy very interesting and mad as a box of frogs, but I have witnessed him at first hand clamming up when a person just started to film him and keep the camera on him till his race started and to be honest I don't think anyone would like to have this sort of behavior done to them. I seen him at a race at the end of last year and he said that being so swamped in 2014 was like being in a bag with someone sucking the air out of it, he's popularity is kind of his own worst enemy. I hope he keeps on racing and it would be great to see him win and the Bmw is looking real good this year.
01-06-2015, 01:16 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guy Martin: This will not be my last TT - by Superbike - 01-06-2015, 01:16 PM