New TT scoreboard 'not a priority'!
Alfie Noakes Offline
Administrator

Threads: 14
RE: New TT scoreboard 'not a priority'!
It's the very typical Manx Govt snide approach to the whole thing that has naffed me off - a well managed decline of the structure then demolish it on the surprise surprise grounds of HnS with no new structure in place but tell everybody with typical doublespeak that a new one will appear and even include the Cubs n Scouts on a possible new design ......... then it doesn't appear and actually not having a new board was surprise surprise the idea all along. Yes it was old and possibly behind the times but my TT / MGP journey started as Cub on the scoreboard along with many others it gave a huge amount of pride and excitement to be working on the scoreboard and in the tower...I just feel the whole process could have been managed in a much better upfront honest and generally decent fashion, if it wasn't going to happen then say that from the off, don't employ the time-served method of Problem - Reaction - Solution to get things done as 2024 lots of people have seen through that schtick.
22-03-2024, 07:40 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: New TT scoreboard 'not a priority'! - by Alfie Noakes - 22-03-2024, 07:40 PM