GUY MARTIN ON PRIME TIME TV
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
GUY MARTIN ON PRIME TIME TV
Guy Martin is currently out in Spain testing with the Relentless Suzuki by TAS Racing team, but tonight the maverick Lincolnshireman demonstrates a diverse range of talents, with the launch of his BBC1 programme – The Boat that Guy Built.

Guy and his mate Mave take to the canals of Britain restoring a dilapidated narrow boat, refurbishing it with all the mod cons from the Victorian era. In the first episode Guy and Mave negotiate the Anderton Boat Lift on the Trent & Mersey Canal as they set off on their maiden voyage.

[Image: guyboat.jpg]

While their canal boat may be fuelled by coal, Guy and Mave quickly realise that in order to renovate the boat, they need to be fuelled by tea! This week’s episode revolves around the pair making themselves everything needed to create the perfect cuppa.

It’s not as simple as boiling the kettle though, as Guy and Mave first need to build a blast furnace to make a teapot. Striving for the perfect cup also necessitates Guy to take a trip to the Wedgewood factory to make cups.

Watch The Boat That Guy Built on BBC One. (Check Listings for local viewing times)
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
03-03-2011, 12:52 PM
Website Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
GUY MARTIN ON PRIME TIME TV - by Malcolm - 03-03-2011, 12:52 PM
RE: GUY MARTIN ON PRIME TIME TV - by ian huntly - 17-03-2011, 02:48 PM
RE: GUY MARTIN ON PRIME TIME TV - by ian huntly - 09-04-2011, 08:10 PM
RE: GUY MARTIN ON PRIME TIME TV - by chris - 09-04-2011, 10:01 PM
RE: GUY MARTIN ON PRIME TIME TV - by Lee - 10-04-2011, 09:07 AM
RE: GUY MARTIN ON PRIME TIME TV - by John Foster - 12-04-2011, 09:14 AM
RE: GUY MARTIN ON PRIME TIME TV - by Hilary M - 12-04-2011, 08:16 PM