William Dunlop wins four races at Skerries road races
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
RE: William Dunlop wins four races at Skerries road races
(23-07-2011, 12:58 AM)ade! Wrote: and the southern 100? very silly little track that the riders love, [and i do] for the track itself and the great club that runs it. what's the difference between skerries in ireland and the s100 track in iom where you live? how many great, not good, but great road racers are from ireland and how many are from iom [and britain, nz, oz, switzerland, etc, etc]? i rest my case, don't get me wrong, i respect ALL roads racers, but if you - ah f.i, what's the point? end of cov.
ade!

p.s. since when has the tt lap speed been twice as fast as skerries, the ulster, tandragee, cookstown etc? never. the ugp is faster and far, far more fun than the tt will ever be, but then i'm not a manxie am i? sorry malcolm if you're reading this Icon_lol

No problem Ade, you are perfectly entitled to your opinion and as long as the verbal exchanges do not develop into a vitriolic diatribe, then it's fine by me. When it does, then I shall intervene.

Malcolm
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
23-07-2011, 10:41 AM
Website Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: William Dunlop wins four races at Skerries road races - by Malcolm - 23-07-2011, 10:41 AM