'Modular' solution to TT accommodation shortage
Big Gar Offline

Threads: 1
RE: 'Modular' solution to TT accommodation shortage
What kind of accommodations can one find if they're ready to spend an amount of money somewhere between reasonable and obscene? I'm not looking so much for a budget trip. Ideally, I'm looking for a nice place to stay, maybe even renting a whole house and share it with a few other friends who want to come. I'd like quick access to simple, warm food, a nice pub, public transportation or possibly a hire car, and plenty of race action. Am I just far too late to get in on something like this? Will throwing money at the problem help? I truly don't know what I'm doing, and it's rather frustrating. I've been to Scotland a couple of times on golf trips, but never have tried to book a trip for an event like this so far from home. Is there any one-stop shopping that can just set the whole thing up? I'm always up for an adventure, and certainly don't need coddling (although I'm not averse to it Smile ) I just don't want to come halfway 'round the world and not be able to access anything or have to mess about for days getting to where I want to be.

Gar
10-12-2011, 07:15 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 'Modular' solution to TT accommodation shortage - by Big Gar - 10-12-2011, 07:15 PM