Official reason why iomtt.com closed the forum
Tom Loughridge Offline

Threads: 12
RE: Official reason why iomtt.com closed the forum
(22-11-2014, 06:37 PM)Thomas Jefferson Wrote: “Withholding information is the essence of tyranny. Control of the flow of information is the tool of the dictatorship.” ― Bruce Coville

The tinpot wannabe dictators can shut down as many forums as they like, we'll just keep creating new ones. Quocunque jeceris stabit!

" Due to offensive posts from anonymous persons".

Complete and utter garbage. Believe that and you will believe anything. Duke had total control of the forum and any miscreant who stepped out of line or caused even the slightest bother or embarrassment for the DED or the ACU had their nuts sliced off faster than a Saudi executioners sword and were then blocked from the forum.

Looking through the original founding members  of this forum in Oct 2005 I see a lot of names who got the chop from IOM TT like Don Simons and myself for all the trouble we caused over the TT course licence. Don was smart enough to get back on under the name of "WALLABY".

Those of you who were here from the start  will remember that we put so much heat on the ACU and it's boss man "Pol Pot",  they shut down their forum because they could not stand the heat  and we were getting to near the truth about an alleged important decision making committee meeting over the course licence that it we believe never took place and the ACU refused to produce the minutes  even to it's own paid up .members despite written requests one even a request on behalf of a licence holder from KIrwans solicitors, Birkenhead thereby I believe in contravention of their own rules.. 
When the flag drops the bullcrap stops
22-11-2014, 08:22 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official reason why iomtt.com closed the forum - by Boltonswanderer - 21-11-2014, 11:12 PM
RE: Official reason why iomtt.com closed the forum - by Tom Loughridge - 22-11-2014, 08:22 PM
RE: Official reason why iomtt.com closed the forum - by Dougboy - 09-12-2014, 10:51 AM
RE: Official reason why iomtt.com closed the forum - by Dougboy - 26-11-2014, 04:55 PM