Official reason why iomtt.com closed the forum
Steady the Edward Offline

Threads: 43
RE: Official reason why iomtt.com closed the forum
(04-12-2014, 02:39 PM)taxman Wrote: My understanding is it was the nature of the criticism of the organisers and the fact that some of it was getting a little personal. The words I was given were "I don't know of any other event which provides anonymous customers with a means of making anonymous personal criticisms of the personnel involved".

I did try to explain that the forum was a priceless source of customer feedback and they needed to man up a little otherwise they would be throwing the baby out with the bathwater. It will now go onto FB and twitter which have their own advantages and disadvantages over the forum approach. The newcomers seeking advice part of the forum was an excellent little subforum and in the main, the advice given was spot on. Shame it all had to go because someone needed some MTFU pills.

Well it's in safe hands on FB if you put up this link you get banned 

http://youtu.be/5umnqsOtw0E

04-12-2014, 09:55 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official reason why iomtt.com closed the forum - by Boltonswanderer - 21-11-2014, 11:12 PM
RE: Official reason why iomtt.com closed the forum - by Dougboy - 09-12-2014, 10:51 AM
RE: Official reason why iomtt.com closed the forum - by Dougboy - 26-11-2014, 04:55 PM
RE: Official reason why iomtt.com closed the forum - by Steady the Edward - 04-12-2014, 09:55 PM