Official reason why iomtt.com closed the forum
c iom tt Offline

Threads: 16
RE: Official reason why iomtt.com closed the forum
(09-12-2014, 01:49 PM)wsn03 Wrote: Maxpower said: "Quite honestly if you were a person looking to become involved with or visit the TT and you clicked the forum button to find the organisation being slagged off, you would begin to wonder why they allowed this to happen and it would taint your first impressions of the TT. "

I'll add to that. Sponsors are customers of the DED. If I had a forum on my website calling my paying customers everything under the sun, I'd pull the plug without thinking. Like I've said before, commercially the forum became an own goal.
The truth still hurts though!
If they addressed some of the issue or concerns that were raised, or even acknowledged some of the concerns insetad of burying there heads in the sand, and pretending they were correct on EVERYTHING,then maybe they would have some sympathy.
You own goal analogy is correct though. But its a bit like your own football players scoring the own goals and instead of dealiing with the offending footballers, you stop all the fans watching the match just so they can not see what to complain about.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want something bad enough, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse
09-12-2014, 01:57 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official reason why iomtt.com closed the forum - by Boltonswanderer - 21-11-2014, 11:12 PM
RE: Official reason why iomtt.com closed the forum - by Dougboy - 09-12-2014, 10:51 AM
RE: Official reason why iomtt.com closed the forum - by Dougboy - 26-11-2014, 04:55 PM
RE: Official reason why iomtt.com closed the forum - by c iom tt - 09-12-2014, 01:57 PM