‘I’m at a crossroads in my life’ - Paul Hunt
Fitz Offline
Fitzjnr

Threads: 15
RE: ‘I’m at a crossroads in my life’ - Paul Hunt
I first met Paul in 89 when he binned it at the Bottom of Barregarrow.  He bounced very well indeed for such a big bloke and got away with a broken wrist.  I remember him packing in racing at the TT when he got a two wheel slide on around Ballaspur, he got back to the pits parked the bike and walked away never to return to the TT...it takes a big man to do that.

He attended a fire at my house in 1998 ish when he initially walked in with a small fire extinguisher and then laughed as he went back for the hose reel.....he did manage to destroy the living room carpet for me whilst putting out a fire in the kitchen so I go a new carpet on the insurance!

Since then our paths crossed regularly during our marshaling duties and if I was still racing and had an accident, there is no ones face I would rather see than H's.

He is a lager then life character and I have no doubt that whatever the future holds for him he will make the very best of it because he is that kind of bloke.

I sincerely wish Paul all the best for his future and would like to say thank you for all the pleasure and fun he has provided over his long career as a racer and TM as well as the fire service.
11-12-2014, 02:52 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ‘I’m at a crossroads in my life’ - Paul Hunt - by Fitz - 11-12-2014, 02:52 PM