Thread Deleted by Accident
Amsterdam Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Thread Deleted by Accident
(20-01-2015, 05:13 PM)Malcolm Wrote: To Everyone,

While trying to edit the Thread on "Newcomers / Bucket List" visitors to the TT/MGP, I inadvertently deleted the whole thread.

All I can say is that if people put unacceptable comments on here, and I have to edit the Thread, then this kind of thing can and will happen.

I have always said that all I expect is compliance to the T&C's of the Forums and to treat them with a degree of common sense and respect for all others who use them. So please accept that and try and keep to it in the future.

Malcolm.

May I inquire why you felt the need to edit it? Should not people individually be responsible for their own mistakes, clerical errors and train of thoughts? No one surely would hold you responsible for anything written by any one else?

The editing of any thread is simply a function of being the owner and moderator of the Forums, as stated within the T&C's.

If it ever came to a case for libel being brought to the courts against the website, for derogatory comments made in any posting , made by anyone, then there is every possibility that I could be held responsible as owner of the website/forum, for allowing such comments to be viewed in the public domain, and therfore  I could be subject to a claim for financial restitution being made by the claimant.That is why I reserve the right to edit and/or delete ANY posting.

Malcolm 
(This post was last modified: 21-01-2015, 12:27 AM by Malcolm.)
20-01-2015, 05:27 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
Thread Deleted by Accident - by Malcolm - 20-01-2015, 05:13 PM
RE: Thread Deleted by Accident - by Amsterdam - 20-01-2015, 05:27 PM
RE: Thread Deleted by Accident - by serowmaster - 20-01-2015, 05:39 PM
RE: Thread Deleted by Accident - by c iom tt - 20-01-2015, 08:34 PM
RE: Thread Deleted by Accident - by c iom tt - 20-01-2015, 08:53 PM
RE: Thread Deleted by Accident - by serowmaster - 20-01-2015, 09:02 PM
RE: Thread Deleted by Accident - by Malcolm - 20-01-2015, 11:18 PM