Thread Deleted by Accident
c iom tt Offline

Threads: 16
RE: Thread Deleted by Accident
(20-01-2015, 08:29 PM)Steady the Edward Wrote: Well I dont know what was said that Malcolm tried to edit but I thought the original idea for the thread had legs , it was a good idea to see what people thought was must do things when they go to the IoM , so can we get back to it and get on with life lets face it Malcolm has been straight with us you cant ask fairer than that

If I remember right the thread asked for our top ten must do things , I said say hello to the fairy's and have the time of your life ,not to worry about the other eight things as it would not just be eight it would be a hundred and eight , just make sure to book up for the next twenty years ,

for us after our visit to the Fairy's we used to head on down to the Calf , and on one of our last days there we usually pay a visit to Close Sartfield  at the Curraghs to see the Orchids , which are usually just coming out as we are leaving , our beloved Isle is so diverse , so rich in wildlife in  heritage , and some of the nicest people in the world ,

No Eddy, the 10 thing to do is still here.
http://www.ttwebsite.com/forums/showthre...?tid=18612
The thread that went was about new visitors coming just to get drunk.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want something bad enough, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse
20-01-2015, 08:34 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
Thread Deleted by Accident - by Malcolm - 20-01-2015, 05:13 PM
RE: Thread Deleted by Accident - by Amsterdam - 20-01-2015, 05:27 PM
RE: Thread Deleted by Accident - by serowmaster - 20-01-2015, 05:39 PM
RE: Thread Deleted by Accident - by c iom tt - 20-01-2015, 08:34 PM
RE: Thread Deleted by Accident - by c iom tt - 20-01-2015, 08:53 PM
RE: Thread Deleted by Accident - by serowmaster - 20-01-2015, 09:02 PM
RE: Thread Deleted by Accident - by Malcolm - 20-01-2015, 11:18 PM