Steam Packet - Marshal's Priority Booking
Steady the Edward Offline

Threads: 43
RE: Steam Packet - Marshal's Priority Booking
A very interesting time approaches I feel , but have to say that the priority booking initiative will be without doubt  the most appreciated thing that has been offered to non resident Marshals in all the years of needing them ,

I have said for years and still feel it is relevant, that the aim should be to provide as many marshals as possible from Island  residents , I would love to see the figures for the last 15 years that show the ratio of locals then to now that marshal , I fear it will not make good reading , and if as I suspect there is a big fall , I bet the reasons would not be complementary to the people at the top , which is sad for if that dissatisfaction is echoed in to the Islanders willingness to have the TT at all , how long before it struggles to continue

to run something like the TT you have to have the goodwill of the people , and goodwill once lost will  be very hard to replace ,

(This post was last modified: 27-04-2015, 09:27 PM by Steady the Edward.)
27-04-2015, 09:26 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steam Packet - Marshal's Priority Booking - by Dougboy - 16-04-2015, 04:42 PM
RE: Steam Packet - Marshal's Priority Booking - by Dougboy - 17-04-2015, 03:42 PM
RE: Steam Packet - Marshal's Priority Booking - by Steady the Edward - 27-04-2015, 09:26 PM