BE FAIR----------READ AGAIN
Anonymous
Unregistered

BE FAIR----------READ AGAIN
I have dug out last weeks MCN with which I have not lined Pollys cage, but stored, as part of the overwhelming amount of information on Steve 30/7, and I must say that Adam Duckworth was actually commenting on the e-bay lot who were trying to make a quick buck following Steve death...

He categorically, without any doubt, mentions e-bay and in that circumstance I feel I must ask all of you out there to calm down and read Adams piece again.................

It is not directed at Jim, or Rod etc. Now that I have read it again I feel Adam appears as distraught as the rest of us..

We do not always agree with the Sporting Papers but it is a shame that we get reactions to a tiny single paragraph in what is a truly moving column written by Adam..

There has been much written about Steve, it all shows appreciation for a life, albeit short, of a man who was not only exceptional at the sport in which he was involved but also a fansman who was never aloof or unapproachable.

We involve ourselves in a sport which has the highest of highs, unfortunately "balanced" with lowest of lows..

Would we give it all up ??

Let's all stick together for heavens sake----------------
13-08-2003, 02:43 PM

Messages In This Thread
BE FAIR----------READ AGAIN - by Anonymous - 13-08-2003, 02:43 PM
Re: BE FAIR----------READ AGAIN - by Anonymous - 13-08-2003, 02:48 PM
Re: BE FAIR----------READ AGAIN - by Anonymous - 13-08-2003, 03:57 PM
Re: BE FAIR----------READ AGAIN - by Anonymous - 15-08-2003, 11:44 AM