TT spectator arrested after disturbance
Owl Man Offline

Threads: 1
RE: TT spectator arrested after disturbance
(08-06-2015, 03:07 PM)kestrel Wrote: Just read that the spectator arrested yesterday has been sentenced to 8 weeks in prison. Good enough for him and I sincerely hope that this sentence sends out a clear message.
Brilliant! You can bet your bottom dollar that justice will be handed out on the Island. Ok the birch has gone but I can remember peoples speeding fines being increased if they dared to challenge them. Classic story from a few years ago and I won't mention names to save any 
embarrassment. A young rider miss behaved during an event on the island, not detained at the time but identified afterwards. He was sumonsed to apear in court on race day and kept waiting for his case to be heard all morning so he missed his race, he was then told to return after lunch so that he missed his afternoon race. A much more painful sentence than any fines that were imposed. Also remember stories of offenders not being sent back on the next boat but detained for the duration of the meeting. They were allowed out to exercise while racing was on, but as they were behind high walls they couldn't see what was going on! I fear though there is no easy answer as it does seem that any event any where is often spoilt by inconsiderate morons with no respect or common decency. Rant over!
08-06-2015, 07:07 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TT spectator arrested after disturbance - by Owl Man - 08-06-2015, 07:07 PM
RE: Monday 8th Race Schedule - by numptydad - 08-06-2015, 10:58 AM