What would you do to support Malcom - please list it?
Splashdown Offline

Threads: 32
RE: What would you do to support Malcom - please list it?
I was originally "NickJ" on this site (ten years ago almost), but when I migrated to the "other side", I used Splashdown as I had noticed that site to be more vitriolic than this one. In fairness, I have rarely hidden my true identity. The irony is that we have re-migrated, and dragged the abusers with us.
I would be more than happy to pay an annual fee, and use my real name of Nick Jefferies, yes as in Nick Jefferies the TT racer as I think Westers mentioned yesterday!!
Hopefully, Malcolm, after a well deserved break from running this site will find the strength to re-start the forum.

Clearly most of us (with a few notable exceptions), have absolutely NO idea what's involved in running this site, and all the flack that comes with it.
We merrily post and respond to threads without a care in the world.
My job can be quite stressful  at times, and I liked disappearing into a world of real road racing for a few moments each day.
I will miss it, and judging by the amazing response on here, so will a lot of you.
19-06-2015, 11:28 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would you do to support Malcom - please list it? - by Splashdown - 19-06-2015, 11:28 AM