What would you do to support Malcom - please list it?
tigerted Offline

Threads: 6
RE: What would you do to support Malcom - please list it?
(18-06-2015, 05:57 PM)sticky Wrote: Things we can do is take the weight off a bit by thinking about where we post.  Make sure it goes in the relevant section of the forum and save the Malcolm the job of having to shift it.

Now that the TT is over a lot of the annual numpties will disappear again, so hopefully it will be quieter on the admin front.

We're a diverse bunch, so there's always going to be the occasional difference of opinion but if we can try and keep it amicable.  After all, we're all interested in the same basic subject!

Think about what you say in a post.  Free speech doesn't include libel or slander!

I hope we can keep going here and maybe the best way forward is if we all have a bit of a think before we post anything.

I am not too sure how these things work but if its possible to moderate at a certain time during the day between particular times I would be willing to. Apologies to those that don't like hem but I cycle a lot and I am interested in those that tour on bicycles so I use a site called Crazyguyonabike daily for entertainment. Because I use it so often I feel compelled voluntarily to subscribe to it on a yearly basis as it costs Neil a lot of money to keep it going. So given that if I found this site as compelling to use all of the year I would be more than willing to pay a moderate amount to maintain its existence.
Another cycling forum I use is CTC and it seems that as soon as anything offensive is posted the mods remove it and it does seem that we can have a vigorous discussion and disagreements on various things but we never resort to insulting each other.

I understand how Malcolm must be feeling as after posting an innocent opinion on another motorcycle forum I received a few nasty replies and I wanted to hunt them down personally to discuss it face to face which of cause is silly so in the end I just never used the site again.
19-06-2015, 08:14 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would you do to support Malcom - please list it? - by tigerted - 19-06-2015, 08:14 PM