show us some of your non bike holiday snaps
dommyman Offline
Perennial Contributor

Threads: 21
RE: show us some of your non bike holiday snaps
(02-07-2015, 05:05 PM)Malcolm Wrote: Alright, can we somehow stop this thread developing into one that is becoming a topic for ramblers, ornithologists and hydrologists for example. There are other websites out there for those who are interested in those topics.

I have allowed photographs of various points around the Isle of Man to be shown on here as some of you wish to show off your prowess with cameras or your knowledge of the Island itself, which does enlighten those who visit only for the racing, and I have no real objection to that. 

I don't actually mind a few photographs of some of the more remote locations that people don't get to see, but what I don't want is this thread drifting away into something that has got absolutely nothing at all to do with the theme of the website, which is - The Isle of Man TT and Motorcycle Road Racing in general.

Please, can we stick to what the site is here for. 

Malcolm.
Over on the other site, as you know Malcolm, there was a very similar thread called "Pictures with memories" and in no time at all there were over 100,000 views.  All these views would have been from TT enthusiasts, and shows that fans love looking at photos of their favorite Island.  I know it is not strictly about racing, but the IOM is an integral part of the TT, and most of us love everything about it. Your comments seem to have stopped this thread in it's tracks, which is a great shame, as it could have been a very popular one.  I am not trying to be controversial, and I hope you don't mind me airing my views.
07-07-2015, 04:54 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: show us some of your non bike holiday snaps - by dommyman - 07-07-2015, 04:54 PM