Ian Hutchinson & Josh Brookes linked to Tyco BMW for 2016
maybolezx12r Offline

Threads: 28
RE: Ian Hutchinson & Josh Brookes linked to Tyco BMW for 2016
(19-10-2015, 01:32 PM)cregnybaa Wrote: I think he's fed up with the TT because of the circus that goes with it and I think it could be argued that if Joey and one or two others were still with us they would be of the same opinion. If he does win a TT well good for him but even if he doesn't he has still been one of the best road racers ever who has won on the majority of road circuits unlike a
nother TT winner who tends to only ever win at the TT.

I think the reason there is a "circus" following Guy is due to his TV career more than his racing.So your basically saying John McGuiness(multiple TT winner) is fed up of the TT...............Now thats not true i know for a fact John is not fed up with the TT and am quite sure near would Joey or Robert be.You dont see the as you say "circus" hanging around John`s motorhome because he is not know on TV.There are hoards of people that are not even into bikes or racing queing up to see Guy just because they have seen him on TV.
The way i look at it if Guy was winning at the TT year in year out he would not be fed up with it.As a racer i have upmost respect for Guy but the publicity stunts are wearing thin with me.

P

Mountain Marshal from 2013 Icon_biggrin
20-10-2015, 10:13 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ian Hutchinson & Josh Brookes linked to Tyco BMW for 2016 - by maybolezx12r - 20-10-2015, 10:13 AM