Is it time to start talking about Hutchy as one of the greatest of all time?
Doc Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Is it time to start talking about Hutchy as one of the greatest of all time?
(13-06-2016, 12:43 PM)bambam Wrote: People can bang on about how this rider shared meals with this rider and so on,well they are all different and thank god.refering to the press conferance hutchy was wrong,bang out of order,threw accustaions at dunlop like a spoiled child that just go slapped.he was far from gracious in defeat.and so much wrong that he went on to say in his twitter "I won't be happy until the scrutineer involved apologises for his incompetence in creating this suspicion!"..so yes seems like hutchy was bitter.any way back to the question,should hutchy be classed as one of the all time greatest?around the TT yes,TT wins determine how good you are there,joeys the best as is,but hutchy is well up the ladder,defo a great in my books..

Well - according to BSN, it looks like Hutchy has got what he wants. And it vindicates Michael as well. It certainly was an extraordinary press conference and, if I'm honest, it did leave a little bit of a bitter taste. However, I suspect most words were spoken in the heat of the moment (at least I hope so). Michael deserved the win because on that day he was the best rider. The lap record proves that. His response was extremely mature and measured. I totally respect what Hutchy has done as a rider - it is nothing short of a miracle what he has achieved, but I was disappointed with the press conference. As we all know, there were several who lost more than a race in the last few weeks.
13-06-2016, 10:04 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is it time to start talking about Hutchy as one of the greatest of all time? - by Doc - 13-06-2016, 10:04 PM