Post Senior TT Press Conference
bsa499 Offline

Threads: 49
Post Senior TT Press Conference
I’m a great admirer of both Ian Hutchinson and Michael Dunlop and that’s why I’m so very disappointed with them both. Their ‘discussion’ at the post Senior TT press conference belittled both themselves and the event as a whole. The post TT press conferences aren’t actually post TT at all, many competitors are still out on the course trying their hardest. In the case of the press conference in question one competitor was sadly killed, possibly whilst that sorry spectacle in the Press Room was unfolding! If this doesn’t put things into perspective for both these fine competitors then one of the greatest aspects of the TT itself is under threat this being the camaraderie surrounding the whole event. All mountain course events are unique and special and all the competitors and marshals and helpers and spectators are unique and special too. The events aren’t just about the winners and the sooner these two wonderfully talented riders realise this and treat each other and the event as a whole with the respect it deserves the better.

In closing I must mention the only competitor who, in my opinion, came out of the sad affair that was the post Senior TT press conference with his reputation untarnished, John McGuinness. John McGuinness a fantastic competitor, humble in victory and gracious in defeat, a true gentleman and my 2016 TT hero.
14-06-2016, 07:22 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
Post Senior TT Press Conference - by bsa499 - 14-06-2016, 07:22 PM
RE: Post Senior TT Press Conference - by eman1948 - 14-06-2016, 07:58 PM
RE: Post Senior TT Press Conference - by DBD 34 - 14-06-2016, 08:14 PM
RE: Post Senior TT Press Conference - by c iom tt - 15-06-2016, 01:31 PM
RE: Post Senior TT Press Conference - by Azman - 15-06-2016, 02:30 PM