Bushys lose the Bottleneck Car park for TT 2018
badlyoverdrawnboy Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Bushys lose the Bottleneck Car park for TT 2018
I am not a big fan of Bushys, something to be done a couple of times a TT with mates, the end of the free nutter displays and moving the bands outside spoilt it for me.  Good point was the speed of service - the staff were well trained to lash the beers out. Can't imagine anyone will want to eat any food, let alone 'artisan' within 100 yards - sticky floor, overflowing bogs with no where to wash anyones hands and piles of puke from drunken chavs everywhere. Theres something about the IOM government, local and national, that stops them making any sensible business decisions, they obviously have hired someone with A level business studies and come over all commercial.  The paying customers for the TT (yes we do pay) have shown year after year they want what Bushys offer - hot sweaty packed tent with reasonably priced beer and LOUD music If some twonk wants to run Camden Market with London priced beer they will hopefully be in for a shock - I sense skulduggery by the Council, if they genuinely thought there was room for another offer why didn't they stick it where the other beer tent was opposite the Villa? Can't think of  many likely alternative spots that don't belong to the Council - what about castle mona car park while its empty?
20-07-2017, 10:05 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bushys lose the Bottleneck Car park for TT 2018 - by badlyoverdrawnboy - 20-07-2017, 10:05 AM