Whats the first thing you do after getting on the Island?
ago/mh1967 Offline

Threads: 3
RE: Whats the first thing you do after getting on the Island?
(22-05-2019, 10:32 AM)Alfie Noakes Wrote: Likewise Ago/MH - that's lovely, I was born race week 1967 on the Island, my Dad got me into bikes at an early and fully supported my racing and got just as excited about it, sadly we lost Dad last year just before TT, he had stayed involved with racing after I packed up and became very good friends with Dennis Trollope and ended up working with Dennis at his race support van and being pit crew for Dennis and his rider - the late Neil Kent, the pic here is just after Neil had won the 2010 Lightweight MGP - I often wonder if they have the oldest combined pit crew / winning rider, Dad on right was 72 at the time, Dennis a little younger I think and Neil 47. I'm back home this weekend for 3 weeks, all sorts of thoughts going on. Have a great safe / good time all.
[Image: 20181102-081728-1.jpg]
A lovely post Alfie. My dad passed away many years ago but I miss him more than ever and I'm 62.
Photos are great reminders so hang on in there and enjoy the memories.
Like you, I wish everyone a great and safe TT
....today is the tomorrow that you worried about yesterday.
22-05-2019, 08:40 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whats the first thing you do after getting on the Island? - by ago/mh1967 - 22-05-2019, 08:40 PM