Temperature rising on the island as TT changes are announced.
ian333 Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Temperature rising on the island as TT changes are announced.
I do not think using health and safety and computerized drumbeats as your reasons for keeping everything the same makes for a good argument. Most people accept using a car seatbelt and having kids wear a helmet while riding a bicycle is probably a good idea these days. The ‘back in my day’ theory is a tad over done.

I will definitely miss the musings and character of Roy Moore along with the anticipation and noise of hearing the riders and bikes fill his microphone. Maybe the new way will be terrible but the very fact the Isle of Man Govt is 100% committed to maintaining and trying to grow the event gives us the real possibility of allowing motorbikes to fly around public roads at 200+ miles an hour for a long time - so much for H & S there.

If wearing a fire suit while marshaling is called for, I will have no problem taking my turn and accepting that I play a valuable role allowing the event to be staged.

If you stand still these days, you eventually become old, stale and forgotten about.

As for computerized drumbeats - maybe we should just do away with computers all together?
(This post was last modified: 22-02-2022, 03:05 PM by ian333.)
22-02-2022, 03:04 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Temperature rising on the island as TT changes are announced. - by ian333 - 22-02-2022, 03:04 PM