Another TT over.
Chrisp955 Offline

Threads: 21
Another TT over.
Well another one over. The racing was great. As always the sidecars got a bad deal but on the whole Garry Thompson done a great job getting the racing completed. But it dose make you wounder how he will get on next year with 2 extra days  racing and only 2 rest days.
There was a lot more areas that were charging to view. Some as much as £30 for a race day. But you get toilets and hot food available so you can make  your choice. There are still plenty of free spots you can sit at. . I did have to get out a lot earlier to stake my spot. Some days 6.30am.
The area behind the granstand is now a full monster energy Amaricanised zone. Expensive beer food and poo music. They did have a few good bands on but for me the feel was all wrong. I think that is a area now left for the younger people. Still some great pubs in Douglas near the harbour. And the Legion was doing free membership ship for the tt. They had some good bands on and cheep beer although no Manx beer?
I think my days of staying in Douglas are numberd and it's only out of loyalty to our landlady we go back.
The 50mph limits wasn't a problem still plenty of back roads that you could get a hussle on away from the fast lads on the mountain roads.
So sat on the Mannan now heading back to Liverpool.
Roll on next year.
12-06-2022, 04:31 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
Another TT over. - by Chrisp955 - 12-06-2022, 04:31 PM
RE: Another TT over. - by H2pots - 12-06-2022, 10:42 PM
RE: Another TT over. - by Chrisp955 - 12-06-2022, 11:14 PM
RE: Another TT over. - by Revvin rich - 13-06-2022, 07:06 AM